Monday, October 3, 2011

Lace & Old Ticking & A Trip To Maleny

On Friday Jo (sil) & I drove up to Maleny for a bit of R&R.  It was such a beautiful spring day, everything was so lush & green, & reminded us of home (New Zealand).We stopped at this lovely Celtic Coffee House to refuel & then travelled on up the road to Maleny.  Of course we had to visit the local op-shops!  I found a basket with all these tiny bags of lace & braid.  I spent a grand total of 0.85 cents & scored all this lovely stuff!

After being sick for nearly 3 weeks I decided to do a few garage sales on Saturday morning (I was having withdrawals) & was lucky enough to find this lovely old vintage ticking!  After a good wash it looked a lot better!  I also scored an old wooden ironing board & some lovely old plates.
Hope you all have a lovely week!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving comments!