Friday, January 6, 2012

New Journal Cover

Finally I have finished a project!!  I seem to have lots of things started so to actually finish one is a good feeling!  I love these Paris digitals, this one is the Eiffel Tower.  I have started with a calico backing then added a vintage lace & stitched on the digital print & then embellished it with lovely old laces, buttons & a sweet little key.  This one is for sale in my Etsy store.

This is the latest bear I'm making.  I'd been stuffing him with wood wool so he was out in the sun to dry.  I have coloured his head with parisian essence so now his body has some catching up (as well as some stuffing).  Hope to finish him off today! 

Hope you're all having a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Everything looks lovely Julie. Can't wait to see your finished bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover is looking fabbo JB! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is gorgeous! And the bear is so cute!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, nice to meet you)
    I like your creations..I love this vintage feeling..
    the cover is so delicate. And the bear is so simple..but so lovely.

    Alena

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous Journal cover! I hope it sells quickly for you!
    Hydrangeas in Qld! Is it too wet and humid up there to grow them or too much sun???
    Thanks for your kind visit,
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving comments!