Monday, October 22, 2012

New Collage & A Holiday....

This is my latest collage.  I'm really enjoying creating them & it's so much fun using up all my old laces & bits & pieces.

I'm really excited to be able to tell you that my husband & I will be travelling to France & England in the not too distant future!  I'm even learning French but I'm thinking it's a good thing my husband speaks it as I'm having a hard job retaining it at the moment!  I can't wait to hit the markets & find lots of treasures.  I've heard things are quite expensive at some of these markets so I will definitely have to bring out all my bargaining skills!

Have a lovely week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is one BEAUTIFUL collage Joolz!
    I am just a tad green on reading your news about your trip to France. And when is that likely to happen?
    Thanks for the sweet comment on my new pages for Shane too!
    x Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. More than beautiful, Joolz~ Love it.

    My hubby was in his 5th semester of French when I met him. He's lost a lot of the language from lack of use, but once in awhile he comes up with this big long tirade that reminds me how beautiful the French language is. HOW FUN!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving comments!