Friday, February 10, 2012

Some of the things I'm working on today....

I'm finally finishing off these bears & ellie.  I love the guipure lace heart on the old blanket bear.  Still may have to grubby her a bit more.  Miss Ellie just needs sweet little dress & the other bear is presently hanging out to dry after another spray of parisian.  

I have my first bear show of the year on at Lawnton Showground on 19th February so am busy sorting & packing for that.

I was all inspired by Dawn's post on her Feathered Nest blogspot of the vintage baby shoe pincushions she was creating so here's what I created yesterday.
Such fun!

Have a lovely weekend!

Joolz

4 comments:

  1. Your bears and Elli, are beautiful. I too love the shoe pin cushions, you have done them beautifully.
    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Joolz
    I just love your version of the little pincushion shoes. How gorgeous! Such a great idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bears and babyshoe pincushions are so cute, but Ellie is my favourite!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is just so beautiful. Love it all. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving comments!