Friday, September 16, 2011

Off To The Bear Show On Sunday In Brisbane....

It's on at the Holiday Inn on Roma Street from 10am - 4pm.  These are some of the bears & critters I'm taking.  It's hard work getting them all dressed & finished off especially as I've been battling a cold for the last couple of days.  Then to top it all off my son rang this morning to ask if he can move back home this afternoon.  (He's been gone 3 years).  Just hope my daughter doesn't go into labour this weekend, that would really throw a spanner in the works!!  She's actually due on the 29th.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Julie, your little bear family looks sooo sweet I am sure you are going to have an awesome show on Sunday!! Can't wait to see photos...don't forget and I hope your cold feels better soon and bub stays in for at least another week...there I think that covers it!
    Kiss Noises Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little hug of bears look wonderful I do hope they find Mum's on the weekend and you really enjoy yourself.
    I can remember when mine went through the stage of coming and going, it wasn't them coming home I minded, but all the furniture etc. as well.
    Hope that little bub stays put for a few more days.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving comments!