Monday, June 6, 2011

Divine Antique Laces & Other Goodies From Collectorama...



These are some of the gorgeous laces & dolls clothes I bought at Collectorama on Friday & Saturday.
I must admit I did get rather carried away with the laces but with it being so hard to find antique & vintage lace I thought I'd better snaffle them up!  I can't wait to try the wee dolls dresses on my little bears & ellies.  I love the little blue dress & the wee pixie hat that goes with it!

Pam (Cloth & Creation) came to help me set up on Friday (thank you Pam, you made my job so much easier & it's always fun to have you along)! We had great time scouting around & finding all the goodies.  Looking forward to the next one in September now!

2 comments:

  1. Oh so gorgeous Joolz! I'm very envious now that I've seen those laces!! Wish I'd come back on Saturday now. :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did good Joolz, I can see some beautiful teddy dresses being created with that yummy stash. I have never heard of the "Collectorama" I wish we had something even a little like that here, I must get back to the opp shops and look a little closer.
    Smiles
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving comments!