Thursday, May 27, 2010

Vintage Bathing Beauties

My lovely sister-in-law Jo has come to stay for a few days while my DH is away and this is what I've created while she's been here.  I'm just a novice with all this card making so it's been great to be able to learn some of the ins and outs from her!  Besides she has all these special tools which has just made it much more fun!

I bought the picture card from Paperlicious studio on the Sunshine Coast and then added my own pieces of vintage laces, buttons and pages from an old book.  I love doing these vintage looking cards.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Joolz.....they look great! Unbelievable that you are new to this :) Happy crafting, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look gorgeous Joolz. Well done you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julie, you have the best embellishments...and they look fabulous on the cards you have created, well done you!
    Kiss Noises Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving comments!